rooms

iafarmboy

did anyone overbook a room. we waited a little too long to book a room and cant find one close. would normally not bother to drive 15-30 miles, but will be trailering a buddies truck around. ( hopefully pulling it for the first time since build). any help would be appreciated. have fun everyone.

Look up the royal inn. We stayed there last year. Its on the other side of town but i bet they have rooms. That place was empty last year and its cheap too.

we did get rooms, but not in terre haute. a little extra work pullin a trailer, but at least we can sleep in a bed. if anyone does cancel in terre, please let me know first. would like to be closer. thanks

ill call them tomorrow. are you going?

Not goin this year. I cant believe that place is booked. We stayed at the royal inn last year and they said on the phone they only had a few rooms left so we booked ahead of time. Got there and that place was empty.

It's only gonna cost you a billet intake Bruce! LOL

I wanted two rooms and he didn't have two. Just one?

It's only gonna cost you a billet intake Bruce! LOL

I wanted two rooms and he didn't have two. Just one?

I'm sure we can work something out on the intake, just so I don't end up sleeping in the broom closet or under my trailer in the parking lot. LOL

I'm sure we can work something out on the intake, just so I don't end up sleeping in the broom closet or under my trailer in the parking lot. LOL

Give me an intake and you can sleep in my room, I will sleep on the floor!
Heck I will probably give you the room for an intake!

Give me an intake and you can sleep in my room, I will sleep on the floor!
Heck I will probably give you the room for an intake!

Thanks man I will keep it in mind. It will be interesting to see if there is going to be a room there or not. Before I booked mine I had called about 5 other places that were full. So when they told me they had a room so I grabbed it. So I asked them if something comes up can I cancel it . The guy says no take it or leave it. So I took it. But now he sold it to Brandon. :hehe:

Just reserved a room at Hampton Inn. Google says it's 4 minutes from the Fairgrounds. They have 3 rooms left. 2 rooms with 2 double beds and 1 room with a King bed.

Just reserved a room at Hampton Inn. Google says it's 4 minutes from the Fairgrounds. They have 3 rooms left. 2 rooms with 2 double beds and 1 room with a King bed.
Someone must have cancelled. Hampton was full when I checked last week.

Back