Rough idle :(

What you did was came into a forum to run your mouth and talk ****. The least you could have done was to know the firing order or at least work on one before you ran your mouth. Stick with your 7.3l. Go help those guys in the other forum with the usual answers. Injector O-ring packs. Cam sensors. High pressure pumps. IPRs. ICPs. Blown up 4R100 junk. Valve cover gaskets and harnesses. The list goes on and on. Sounds like you were doing a phenominal job with powerstroke.

If you don't know how to work on something or fix it without the answer being go back to the old engine or another brand what good are you?

:eek:wned:

Charles....GTG out of the 6.0 forum.

I know man.

I always ask myself why I don't bother the 7.3 IDI, 6.5/6.9 chevy guys like this, but I don't know. For some reason the 6oh guys just baffle me on an entirely different level.

Anyway, my bad.

For some reason the 6oh guys just baffle me on an entirely different level.

I'm sure the OP appreciates your bafflement of a truck you don't own. I'm sure all of your assistance is greatly appreciated. Go pontificate the meaning of diesel and the existance of a person potentially more knowledgeable than yourself on whatever the hell you think impresses people.

Back