Round 2 saturday (Duramini vs tpd) He ant leaving with out beating me!!!!

DMS1707

GOING FAST
Round 2 saturday Duramini vs tpd He ant leaving with out beating me!!!! Bottles are full and slicks will be mounted

oh boy, haha, show that pile what a dodge can do :D

the only pile you know or are used to, is the one you either sit in or is under your noseLOL

good one, did you come up with that all by yourself? if that video is right that dodge handed your ass to you on a silver platter:hehe:

good one, did you come up with that all by yourself? if that video is right that dodge handed your ass to you on a silver platter:hehe:

drakes truck is bad to the bone, getting beat by someone like drake is fun, question is........ what would your truck do lined up with me???? internet racer, thats you right ?? LOL your so coolLOL

LMFAO. Good luck at the races guys.

thanks man, drake is going to let me run his slicks for two rounds in having horrible traction problems, i have the mile an hour for about a 10.4 but till i hit it talk is cheap so will see with some better tires and some good old:nos:

good luck drake !!

dimitri- get out of the whole better and thats a completely different race!!!

good luck drake !!

dimitri- get out of the whole better and thats a completely different race!!!

im sure going to try, i think i have a plan ha ha i would sure like to give drake a good run some door to door action would be sweet, his truck is just a monster to run with that thing 60,s like crazy

drakes truck is bad to the bone, getting beat by someone like drake is fun, question is........ what would your truck do lined up with me???? internet racer, thats you right ?? LOL your so coolLOL

Will yours? :umno:

are either of you guys familiar with a thing called a joke? judging from the above posts im gonna say no......google "sarcasm" maybe, then you'll undestand.

i KNOW my dodge wont touch either of those trucks, i saw the times on that vid. if you guys want to detune to around 550hp THEN i'd be able to hold a candle to them

After seeing your thoughts about making power with nitrous and a Dmax on the other thread. Then calling a 10 second nitrous dmax a pile on this thread, I have a hard time seeing your posts as jokes and more like you believe what you're saying. I don't know you but I would be careful calling trucks that make twice the power of yours a pile, jokes or not, unless you're good friends with the guy. Just some friendly advice.

are either of you guys familiar with a thing called a joke? judging from the above posts im gonna say no......google "sarcasm" maybe, then you'll undestand.

i KNOW my dodge wont touch either of those trucks, i saw the times on that vid. if you guys want to detune to around 550hp THEN i'd be able to hold a candle to them

well according to you i only make 550 on fuel then spray to a 1000 right??? so whats the problem, its so easy right to just spray to a thousand, so you should have no problem, or do you just want to admit you were talking out of your ass with out any facts or knowledge about what it really takes to make a thousand horse or run a 10 second quarter mile, and then you call my truck a pile thats bold, why dont you just relax and quit giving everyone a reason to jump you on these threads????

Yeah 6 hours close. I actually am going to be elsewhere this weekend, thanks though ;) BTW, you launching in 1st or 2nd?

Yeah 6 hours close. I actually am going to be elsewhere this weekend, thanks though ;) BTW, you launching in 1st or 2nd?

in first, im going to run drakes slicks, maybe that will help out with some gearing a little taller tire, i just need to gear that dam thing, i blow through first gear so fast. yeah your welcome bro, when i get my twins done at ppe i want to come run sac to get some time on them, you should come out then im sure that will be round 3 with drake LOL

After seeing your thoughts about making power with nitrous and a Dmax on the other thread. Then calling a 10 second nitrous dmax a pile on this thread, I have a hard time seeing your posts as jokes and more like you believe what you're saying. I don't know you but I would be careful calling trucks that make twice the power of yours a pile, jokes or not, unless you're good friends with the guy. Just some friendly advice.

thanks for the help, its nice to post on another site and get back up when people just like to talk out there ass

Dimitrious,

I'll run ya on a Sportsman tree...

Bring that beast over to Firebird and I'm you Huckleberry...

:rockwoot:;)

Back