RPM Performance Datalogger 28 channel with dash

I have a DL28 datalogger from RPM Performance that I'm looking to sell. Most of the system is brand new and never used including the new Dash. The exhaust temp module and the exh probes/pressure sensors have about 40 passes on them. Works flawlessly. Monitors 8 EGTS, a couple 0-300 temps, couple rpms, fuel, oil, boost, drive, etc. etc. Also have a turbo speed sensor and module for monitoring turbo shaft speed. Has room to add as many inputs as you would like. $2800 shipped

Last edited:
Are you looking to separate any of the sensors? Can you give me some specifics on the turbo shaft setup? I would just write a check for everything, but I just bought a dl28, dash, sensors, etc, etc. Damnit.

Dash has been sold. AHall I still owe you a PM, I should get the info tonight.

New price is $2300 shipped.

For anyone hesitant or unfamiliar with RPM Performance loggers, they are a fantastic product. Some of the best customer service out there. Solid product and considered the best bang for buck and price per channel available. Randy, the owner, will answer his personal phone at 2am for emergencies. Also I have scoured the Internet and never found a modern bad review.

For anyone hesitant or unfamiliar with RPM Performance loggers, they are a fantastic product. Some of the best customer service out there. Solid product and considered the best bang for buck and price per channel available. Randy, the owner, will answer his personal phone at 2am for emergencies. Also I have scoured the Internet and never found a modern bad review.

This is true. When I had my CR, he would answer my questions regarding the data logger on the weekends. Customer service was awesome...

Correction, it is a DL20 not a 28. Realized it today going thru the boxes. I have dropped the price $400 accordingly. I also removed the turbo speed sensor from the package deal and I'm selling it separate.

New Price of $1650 for the following:

I have about 8 analog sensor cables (4 used, 4 new)
new 0-200 oil pressure sensor
new 4 channel expander module
new air temp sensor
new rail pressure wiring harness
new egt probe
used engine rpm cable
Used rpm sensor
used remote start cable
used DL10
used drive pressure sensor
used air temp sensor
new EXP8 channel expansion module with used 8 EGT probes and connector boxes

I fed a number of the analog inputs from my autometer sensors that fed gauges on my dash as well.

Again, $1650 for everything above except turbo speed sensor.

Back