rubber transmission mount?

stimo

cnc machinist/programmer
Since I've had dusty put in my hts tranny the truck has shifted like a monster when going through the gears. Just recently the shifts have been really shaking the truck hard. So I get underneath to see if something is loose or what could be causing this issue. Then notice the rubber tranny mount is breaking free from the steel brackets. So I figure no big deal I'll pull one off my other truck but actually every one of my mounts are all pulled apart from the steel. Yeah so I have 3 mounts and there all junk. Just wondering if anyone else is running something different or just buy another mount. If so where might be a good place to buy a mount. Need one by friday to run truck on dyno.

Well just got one from napa. What a big difference that made by changing. I feel much better driving it now. Truck dont feel like its going to fall apart when shifting.

Well just got one from napa. What a big difference that made by changing. I feel much better driving it now. Truck dont feel like its going to fall apart when shifting.

A guy i know had a bad tranny mount and when buiding boost(on the brakes) one time the engine torqued enough to take out the shroud with the fan! Its a very important part, good thing you got yours fixed before any other damage.

Back