Rudy's Predictions

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Who you got taking home the prize next weekend?

Prostreet will be a CR, I would say Jarid, Milliken, or Shadday.

Top Diesel will be Scheid powered!

I know the CR's are stepping up and all, but I believe a dinosaur will take Pro Street.

The tickle by wire boys are a threat bur it will still be a Jurassic Park win.

I know..and my accuracy for predictions is uncanny. These computer nerds could break the streak though.

This is a hard call. Think the CR will be the quickest in the class but it is hard to bet against that little green truck and its driver. They have been setting the bar in consistency for a long time.

Now that I am thinking about it do I have a standing bet with someone about anytime Seth and Jarid line up?

Jared will have his ass hands to him if the dinosaur can apply the power. If not...extinction.

So after looking up my bet with Mr. Perry.

Is Jarid and Brett both going to Rudy's? This could get expensive...

I'll have to go with dinosaur ftw. There has been some damn good lookin numbers coming from CRs as of late, but i still think the dinos will be able to take it.

Is what is is...a CR can not make the power a dinosaur can make. They definitely have the edge on Control of the power.

I don't think Jarid is coming to the Spring Rudy meet, said he was going to make TS and Schied unless he has changed his mind from mid week. Seth's truck is bad ass but it doesn't leave all that great and really gets it on the back half. I would think Jarid would have a better chance of beating him in the 1/8 mile more than the 1/4 just do to the difficulity of getting Seth's truck off the line. What's Seths best time in the 1/8 mile? Also what's Jarid's? Jarid's 1/4 mile in texas last week is about a 1/10 faster then Seth's so far I believe. 8.51 is damn quick. I know the quick 50 cummins list is not current.

Last edited:
Back