Rule Changes for 2014?

If you want a picture of an illegal map groove pick up the latest issue of diesel world magazine and go to page 103 the, ppl tech wants the map groove checked at the wheel not 2 inches in front of it. You can mount the rear axle anyway you want

is the 2011 rule book on PPL's website the latest copy of the rulebook available????? where are the 2012 and 2013 rule changes posted?

Yeah wow. There must be a course on writing the rules in the most vague language possible. Turbo rule: clear as mud. Some creative use of vocabulary would do wonders.

Unfortunately our discussion of the muddy water will not make it any clearer. We need more info from the people who wrote the rule to figure out what exactly they are trying to outlaw and/or allow. Maybe someone who attended the meeting can shed more light. Surely the pullers had input and/or a vote on these changes?

Unfortunately our discussion of the muddy water will not make it any clearer. We need more info from the people who wrote the rule to figure out what exactly they are trying to outlaw and/or allow. Maybe someone who attended the meeting can shed more light. Surely the pullers had input and/or a vote on these changes?

So your going to take the word of another competitor as to what's legal and what's not? I'm not. Somebody from PPL needs to clear this crap up. Before everyone spends money to find out their chit is illegal.

So your going to take the word of another competitor as to what's legal and what's not? I'm not. Somebody from PPL needs to clear this crap up. Before everyone spends money to find out their chit is illegal.

Not looking for a competitor to say what is legal, but If the national rules meeting goes the way member state meetings go, then the Pullers should have a good idea how the rules are interpreted because they discuss and vote on changes. If not what is the point of the meeting?

If the rule is interpreted the way some think it could be, everyone's current stuff is illegal now. Not just Harts covers.

4 months away from our start so I am anxious to find out the truth just like everyone else.

Not looking for a competitor to say what is legal, but If the national rules meeting goes the way member state meetings go, then the Pullers should have a good idea how the rules are interpreted because they discuss and vote on changes. If not what is the point of the meeting?

If the rule is interpreted the way some think it could be, everyone's current stuff is illegal now. Not just Harts covers.

4 months away from our start so I am anxious to find out the truth just like everyone else.

I agree but I've been to meetings where it was discussed and decided one way but went into the book another and the way it was on paper is the way it was enforced. Meers needs yo join this discution since he writes them down. But they won't come here and talk about them. If I was smart I would park this truck and build a tractor. At least then there aren't any bs rules that are so clouded only a couple people can understand them

Last edited:
Or if your grammar skills and writing clarity are that bad, pencil up a sketch and go "here, make it look like this...."

I just don't understand why they can't address the real issue. Dana 80's and 11.5 can't take the abuse that we are giving them. Pro street gas trucks with half the power can have solid rear suspension and Rockwells. 2.6 trucks are not street trucks.

Back