Rust free cab ?

Don't kill the messenger.

Crew_Cab.jpg

Crew_Cab_2.jpg

Crew_Cab_3.jpg

Crew_Cab4.jpg

full

Last edited:
I can see them on my PC. Not on my phone. My guess is they are too large, or it has something to do with postimg. Never even heard of that service before. Give me a few I'll see if I can work some different magic.

lol, sorry fellas. I didn't realize you couldn't see the pics. They are showing up fine on my lap top so I just figured shainer was posting up some of his own. lol

...having a bad time with pics either e-mail or here. Ah really is just the norm for me and computers. lol

So, can you see them yet or do I need to give it another try???

For the savvy computer folks, I uploaded my images to the postimage.org website. I opened the image on that website, right clicked and selected copy, came over to compd and hit the picture thingy, hit ctrl v to copy the pic info into the picture thingy, and hit ok.

When I previewed the post, the images were there. When I submitted the post, the images were there just like when using photobucket.

So, what did I do wrong???

Trust me, you wouldn't even want to start on it. Other than the minimal interior pieces it has to offer, it should be scrapped. I pretty much need to sell both of them together.

Trust me, you wouldn't even want to start on it. Other than the minimal interior pieces it has to offer, it should be scrapped. I pretty much need to sell both of them together.

Try me! Lol I might be just the idiot to resurrect that beast.

Let's see what happens with the other cab first. I guess the only real interior parts that are needed out of the old crew cab are just the door panels and maybe rear seat.

I have some local interest in the painted cab. If this falls through, I'll post up a price for everything.

It'll be a row to hoe, but if you find a good one in the Phoenix AZ area I can check it out and store it until you arrange for shipping or come pick it up.
Dammit if I didnt find a complete crew cab for $600 bucks! In arizona! :doh: 2wd floor but damn if the floor doesnt look beautifly rust free!

Called one of my insiders at one of my secret yards, he said come take a looksy there's a couple of dodges there.....

Thanks Shainer for fix'n the pics.

What you see in the pics is officially for sale minus the 2.5 tons under the Blue/white truck. The Blue/white truck has a good donor short bed frame and a few of the interior pieces such as the rear seat, belts, and door panels plus the rear doors are at least fixable and it does have a clear title. It also comes complete with 318/NP435/NP205.

The painted cab has had the fire wall updated to '86-93, the floor both inside and out is Rhino lined. Other than a small place where the rear window weather stripping attaches, the cab was pretty much rust free. This small place was repaired, by the way.

The paint is current dodge metallic black with the two tone being metallic graphite. The painted hood and front fenders are in the cab.

I'm asking $4,500 for both. The paint job cost me a little over $2,500

Old_Crew_Cab.jpg

MEOW, I like it from the 50' picture.

Question, what's all that white stuff? Looks like my flip flops and shorts wouldn't make it close enough to check that sexy crew out.

Back