S06/UDC vs SSR/UDC

So there are a few limiters in the udc tuned S-06 software. Same tune was flashed into a ssr tuner with no changes. You can see the gainzz for yourself :evil

20150803_144356_zpsc9lrucwo.jpg

No change other than taking your S06 UDC tune and uploading it to an SSR?

No changes, I flashed in the UDC tune with the S06/TNT-R based smarty and logged actual vs desired rail pressure with my snap on scan tool and the desired rail pressure was 3k psi lower then I commanded in the UDC software, so I grabbed the SSR out of my truck, copy/pasted the tune file and picked up 130hp. Somewhere it was hitting a limiter with the S06 that kept it from hitting it's set points

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No changes, I flashed in the UDC tune with the S06/TNT-R based smarty and logged actual vs desired rail pressure with my snap on scan tool and the desired rail pressure was 3k psi lower then I commanded in the UDC software, so I grabbed the SSR out of my truck, copy/pasted the tune file and picked up 130hp. Somewhere it was hitting a limiter with the S06 that kept it from hitting it's set points

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very impressive Lavon. That is perhaps why my truck feels much stronger on a 2400us tune with my SSR than it did at 2700-200's and an S06.

I am curious as well, any harm to running it off all the time? Even daily driving?

I have EFIlive but I run a single injection event tune everyday. Really only thing I noticed so far is the engine is louder. Will know more as I get more miles on it.

I have EFIlive but I run a single injection event tune everyday. Really only thing I noticed so far is the engine is louder. Will know more as I get more miles on it.

I know the pilot injection is mostly for noise reduction, but is it enough to where you can see better mileage now that you've gotten rid of it?

My friend has a single shot Injection tune and it idles a little rougher, seems to smoke a little more, but he did say it can make more power because a single injection event creates more cylinder pressure? Not sure, this is what he told me.

I know the pilot injection is mostly for noise reduction, but is it enough to where you can see better mileage now that you've gotten rid of it?

I'm not sure. My next tank of fuel I'm going to run the single injection tune and see what kinda mileage it gets.

I have an early 04 here that also is hitting a hard limiter at 4200. anyone had any luck finding what is going on? Id really like the rpms for pulling

Back