S300 for sale

is it just me or does it look like it has been dropped on the compressor housing the flange to clamp the air filter tube looks like it has a flat spot on it

that definetyl is a lot for shipping even from belgium i dont think i paid that much to ship my stuff back to the states from iraq.

Two possible reasons...he is in Belgium, or he is trying to avoid so much in ebay fees, either is possible, the latter is more likely.

Wrong answer, Belgium it is ... :)

He was just stress testing it.:hehe:

Wrong answer, recieved it like that although it was in a wooden box :)

that definetyl is a lot for shipping even from belgium i dont think i paid that much to ship my stuff back to the states from iraq.

That could be the right answer, quote came from ups.... ;)

It's a turbo I paid 2 years ago 859 usd for a cummins/boat project where I ended up using water cooled housings so its a garage sale...

actually I don't want any money, I sell to have some more funds for my new project. A 4 inch exhaust system with mufler would do or gauges or a nice Valvebody or ....

Turbo Borg Warner / Schwitzer S300 S 046 :eBay Motors (item 140370473373 end time Jan-04-10 09:31:45 PST)

Was removed because ebay thinks the shipping is to high... Well I only checked the ups web site, so here I go again :

It's a turbo I paid 2 years ago 859 usd for a cummins/boat project where I ended up using water cooled housings so its a garage sale...

There is a flat spot on the flange to clamp the air filter tube, due to previous transport.

Thanks, Raf

Problem is your ad shows $.01 for shipping, someone is going to expect that even though your ad says in big bold letters that buyer has to arrange for shipping.
There is a way you can just put in the weight of the thing and select UPS as the only way you will ship and then the person can put in their zipcode and it will tell them exactly what it costs to ship.

Just a thought for ya, hopefully you dont get screwed on the $.01 shipping thing.

Problem is your ad shows $.01 for shipping, someone is going to expect that even though your ad says in big bold letters that buyer has to arrange for shipping.
There is a way you can just put in the weight of the thing and select UPS as the only way you will ship and then the person can put in their zipcode and it will tell them exactly what it costs to ship.

Just a thought for ya, hopefully you dont get screwed on the $.01 shipping thing.

Thanks for the info, rather new to the ebay stuff

Back