S362FMW on 6.0

vinniehobart

Put a nonvgt turbo on my 6.0 and absolutely love it thus far. I did an Irate T-4 kit with a S362FMW 62/68/.93. Im using gearhead tuning and PHP FICM tuning. EGT with the Extreme SRL and ATLAS 80 max were 1150 degrees with max boost of 36psi. I had to put a Alradco intercooler in it after i blew apart my stock one. it didnt like when i hit 43psi a couple weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQWo...ature=youtu.be

This is the video with Extreme SRL and ATLAS 80

Well I think i have good news about my trip from kansas to illinois. ran 80-85mph all the way and was pleased with the results with this turbo. on flat ground running these highway speeds my egt were around 600-625 and boost was about 6psi. I averaged 16.2mpg on the trip. was very happy pulling the rolling hills through missouri and how the turbo responsed. passed power was fantastic. I was on my Gearhead 8k tune and the PHP economy tune. going up some of the hills i throttled to about 85% with boost around 25-30 my egt would max at 825. I got home at about 8am after driving all through the night fired up the combine and hooked up to the 430bushel wagon with the pickup. weighing about 33k going to the elevator i throttled hard at the stop signs leaving the field and egt would max at 875 degrees. I would only get up to 40mph but it was stupid impressive how it would pull so dang hard to get that that speed. let my friends run a couple loads and my father and they couldnt believe how much power it had. Ill be running to omaha nebraska monday and be driving on my Extreme SRL and economy tune to see what it does since i havent ran it but maybe 10 minutes on that tune just enough for a go pro video.

Back