S510 turbo

trentnell

1 Time only price for a quick sell , need a bigger turbo :D and to those who i know will ask , THIS TURBO WILL NOT TOW :rofl: but is good to 1100hp

specs
95mm comp inducer
99mm turbine exducer
1.45 A/R turbo is still in excellent shape 15 passes on it $1500.00 plus shipping

DSCF2537.jpg

Curiosity has got the best of me. What is the small charger?

I've personally seen it done. Repeatedly, and with 20mpg.

Dead serious.

im pulling my bullchit flag. sorry roachie... just dont believe it. your not towing with an s510 and getting 20mpg... not happening. you can swear up and down all day and i dont give a chit untill i see it.

im pulling my bullchit flag. sorry roachie... just dont believe it. your not towing with an s510 and getting 20mpg... not happening. you can swear up and down all day and i dont give a chit untill i see it.

Its on a local CR truck, and in the 900 range. It is possible contrary to what the populace believes.

I'll confirm the mileage asap, I was stunned myself.

What are you putting in its place trent? If you don't mind sharing that is.

Its a Hybrid by Gillett Diesel , nick named the PBK ( Phat Bastard Killer ) here's a few pics, i used it in a twin kit i built a month or 2 ago , flows out at 177 lbs per minute :charger:

DSCF2779.jpg

DSCF2812.jpg

DSCF2774.jpg

DSCF2829.jpg

Its a Hybrid by Gillett Diesel , nick named the PBK ( Phat Bastard Killer ) here's a few pics, I used it in a twin kit I built a month or 2 ago , flows out at 177 lbs per minute.

...and that is not enough, holy cow!

Jim

Back