Salem, IN Diesel Truck Pull Saturday May 30th

I didnt even get to see any of the diesel trucks. Got off work late and didn't make it down til 745 or so. Oh well. Muncie this weekend

a bunch of people loaded up as soon as they pulled at salem and went to indy or where ever the pull was around there

Just want to say Congrats Mason, you pull looked smooth compared to many of the others. Just wondering do you drive that truck daily and did you drive it to the pull? oh yea is Brandon on here?

Mason does drive it but not as a daily driver and yes he drove it to the pull.

Brandon Reisert I don't believe is on here.

Mason does drive it but not as a daily driver and yes he drove it to the pull.

Brandon Reisert I don't believe is on here.

well his truck is streetable then, i think its BS how Brandon's truck is not streetable and always wins the the so called street class. i just glad to see the person win who should have won.

same here. he pulled at one of our local pulls last year in the street diesel class....o well....i will give him one thing, he has a good running truck.

Mason hauls his to the far away pulls due to if he breaks he will have a way back home.

Brandons truck is to radical for the street in my eyes. Runs great on the track tho.

Mason hauls his to the far away pulls due to if he breaks he will have a way back home.

Brandons truck is to radical for the street in my eyes. Runs great on the track tho.

i live pretty close to Brandon and never see him driving that truck any where. i only see him driving a red ford (currently).
I agree his truck does run good on the track but i dont see it very streetable

Great job Mason. Hope to see you guys at Corydon and Marengo.

ya i dont think brandon should be allowed to pull in the street class. when is corydon and marengo?

Not sure about Corydon, Marengo is Friday July 17th. Marengo is a KOTTPA Sanctioned pull. I do know there is a 2.5 class, but I do not know if there will be a 2.8. For those pulling in the 2.5 class and have not pulled with KOTTPA this year, it will be a $50 hook fee. Payout is 1st $300, 2nd $150, 3rd $75, 4th $65, 5th $50 for the 2.5 class. Also as always, BRING YOUR HELMENTS!!!

corydon is the 1st weekend of august..there not for sure if there having a diesel pull because there was to much horseplay going on with the pullers last year

Back