Salem, Indiana Pull- 07/18/10

Dodgesrweak

Anybody know what classes will be pulling at the Salem, Indiana - Washington Co Fair pull Sunday 07/18/10?

Thanks for the info, I just found a number on the internet & called the Fair office. Its just a local pull. Won't be a Lucas or Battle of the Bluegrass Pull so I wont be going.

Thanks for the info, I just found a number on the internet & called the Fair office. Its just a local pull. Won't be a Lucas or Battle of the Bluegrass Pull so I wont be going.

Thanks for the update we will miss ya dodgesrweak....

Ya the second truck, the two tone dodge that drifted off the line before blowing a boost boot, that was the kid's 5th hook and first one on the new setup i put together for him (well slapped together in a couple days, obviously didn't get new boots and clamps yet). He pulled Tuesday night at Muncie I think (that county anyway) did 260 something feet, and Wednesday night at Franklin (Johnson County) 249.7' good enough for 6th. Pulls 2.6 class. Stock head and bolts for now, defueled a LOT to keep boost somewhat safe (still runs 55# on 180k mile motor).
Johnson Co. pull: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4-nAbubmc

If anyone cares :) As soon as funds are available its gettin fire ringed and studded, should be a very nice running truck then :)

Back