Saturday Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15th, 2011

outlawdra

Oct2011flyer.jpg

:Cheer:

Last edited:
I can't wait, should be a good turn out, need to get a group together and head to The Clubhouse in Dallas afterwards.

Who all has heard any news about this years event. I heard about there being some kind of banquet at a hotel afterwards if so does anyone know which one

Not at our event in October! Of course we are talking about breakfast at that place Micah took me to the next exit up - HUGE breakfast!

I forget the name? I had the smallest plate, three eggs over a half pound of hash browns, 6 slices of bacon and 3 biscuits with gravy on top of all of it:doh:

I needed Tums after that!

Not at our event in October! Of course we are talking about breakfast at that place Micah took me to the next exit up - HUGE breakfast!

I forget the name? I had the smallest plate, three eggs over a half pound of hash browns, 6 slices of bacon and 3 biscuits with gravy on top of all of it:doh:

I needed Tums after that!

that would be the US Marshal... DELICIOUS!!!!
They do have smaller stuff, just got to think healthier! :poke:

This one has crept up on us. Have to build a motor, head work, reinstall everything and add a water injection system while working my 2 day jobs. Luckily I have some help but still need a ton of man hours into getting this truck ready. It will be close making this event.

get it done! I got my fuel system on today.. i can finally use my comp and thevp may just last a bit longer!

im out. we are taking a break from working on for the last two months to get ready for topeka. probably gonna pull the motor and do a rebuild and do something to lower my turbo melting egt's

Back