Saw 2 1100hp trucks dyno today....

Big Angry

GRRRRRRR! GRRRRRR!
Congrats to Lloyd (Lmills) and Jim (rams-n-hogs) for both laying down over 1100hp today at the Carlisle All Truck Nationals.
Jim's best was 1110hp, and then Lloyd came back a few trucks later with 1117hp, just to ruin Jim's best number ever. It was a good weekend, and a great time.
Congrats guys!
Andy (Hammer) also hit a personal best in his 12v, I think 516hp was his top run.

Congrats to Lloyd (Lmills) and Jim (rams-n-hogs) for both laying down over 1100hp today at the Carlisle All Truck Nationals.
Jim's best was 1110hp, and then Lloyd came back a few trucks later with 1117hp, just to ruin Jim's best number ever. It was a good weekend, and a great time.
Congrats guys!
Andy (Hammer) also hit a personal best in his 12v, I think 516hp was his top run.

What happened to the other 181hp Lloyd?

his highbeam fluid was low and caused the injectors to fire less fuel... that's my guess

What happened to the other 181hp Lloyd?
Big Angry ruptured my spleen and I was not able to get full travel on my throttle. No seriously, I am fighting some fueling issues that I am working thru. I hope to have it back on track soon.

Sorry Lloyd, but I didn't rupture your spleen until after you dyno'ed. Next time think twice before you try to kick me from behind. ;)

Seriously, it definitely appeared to be lacking fuel on the top end (even when not spraying), you'll get it figured out, better do it fast before Jim passes you.*nx*

It was nice seeing those two beasts run today I'm uploading the videos of lloyd's pulls right now

Joush it was good to meet you! Sorry it was kind of hectic so we didn't get to talk much

Back