SB 3600dd installed, ? on stock hydro's

homewrecker

gear jammer
Just got my 3600 in yesterday and loving it so far.I'm running the stock hydro's until I can find a deal on the upgraded from SB(hopefuly Peter is wheeling and dealing at TS like last yr)Should I be okay to run this for a few weeks if it takes that long to get the upgraded hydro's? TIA

I ran my 3600 for a month or two on stock hydros. I guess you never know, it could last a couple years or it could only last a couple weeks.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna try and pick one up at TS if I get that far.I-40 from NC to Tenn. is my Bermuda Triangle:eek: Had an fca act up last year on the way to TS that led to an hour delay.Luckily I had a stock one to swap in but made it pointless to get on the dyno.Two years ago a u-joint went out headed west on 40 and ended up getting a tow back home because none were availible in that area.Hopefully all will be good this year!

Just try not to hold the clutch in for a long period of time. Mine lasted three weeks with that same clutch =P

Yeah, I've been overly cautious of that in the limited miles I've put on it.Been in neutral till its time to pull off from a stop.

put the hyd on mine with the 3850,yea its the only way to go,safe and good feel

Back