Scheid and Haisley rods for 24V Cummins..

SORRYYYYYY I did not word it the way YOU would have liked. Thankfully several people gave me the answers I needed. Thanks again guys....

Just so YOU know it had NOTHING to do with trying to buy them cheaper , I needed to know who made them so I could do a LOT of research on them before I would trust installing them in a motor that will be making 2000 HP and seeing boost pressures of over 150 LBS.... ENOUGH SAID .....

Look, I'm not trying to be a d!ck. Sorry if I'm coming off that way. Just trying to give a perspective of a dealer/retail side of things.

SORRYYYYYY I did not word it the way YOU would have liked. Thankfully several people gave me the answers I needed. Thanks again guys....

Just so YOU know it had NOTHING to do with trying to buy them cheaper , I needed to know who made them so I could do a LOT of research on them before I would trust installing them in a motor that will be making 2000 HP and seeing boost pressures of over 150 LBS.... ENOUGH SAID .....
Hate to rain on your parade but at 150 psi that you think you will be making the rods are the least of your worries!

Whats your point? Making power and trying to run 150 psi of boost are a bit different. Besides shouldn't your engine builder be doing all this snooping?

Damn he sounds like Dimitri

Dude, Teddybear was tryin to help you. not be a smart ass

I needed to know who made them so I could do a LOT of research on them before I would trust installing them in a motor that will be making 2000 HP and seeing boost pressures of over 150 LBS.... ENOUGH SAID .....

To ease your mind, there in several engines making more than 2k HP.

Back