Scheid Diesel Workstock results

Congratulations Wes.
Also an attaboy to Teddybear for an 8th even with a twisted driveshaft.

Thank ya sir! I was really pleased with the way it ran. Going in I just wanted to qualify and make it to the finals, so I was more than happy with top 10 out of 89 trucks! Evidently the crowd likes it when you break stuff cause they went crazy went mine busted at the end:hehe:
Congrats to Wes on the win. Glad to see so many Kentucky boys representin. :rockwoot:

This class was a blast to watch, it was great seeing truck after truck dig in at the end to beat the truck before. Although i bet the guys that pulled 1st werent happy because the track looked like it got better and better.

As I sat in the stands and watched I was completely amazed at how much different the Midwest pulling is compared to what he have here in Eastern PA.This class alone put the emphasis on just how bad do you want this win.After I watched Brandon come out with a very stout 318 in my mind I felt he would at least win or be close to it.I NEVER imagined it would take over 400ft to win nor did I expect to see the amount of competitiors who were balls out once the bar was raised beyond 350ft.Watching that class was some of the best entertainment of the Summer and I was really suprised at how into them the crowd was.With each lead change and brand change in the lead the crowd was into it.

To those who competed in this class I say,JOB WELL DONE!.Congratulations Wesley on your hard fought win,it was a show worth the gate at any event!....Andy

Not taking anything away from any puller. But the longer the pull went on the better the track became. I agree Brandons pull looks amazing and tough to beat. I would have liked to see him pull towards the end. Once it got past a certain amount of drivers, nobody seemed to pull under 330 feet. But wow the truck that won was awesome. Maybe the best looking truck in the class also. Congrats

Man wes you sure do put on a heck of a show...Those stands were going crazy during your run, everyone was on their feet screaming...it was nuts. It seems like the past few pulls i have gone to here recently you have won! Congrats man!!

Brandon, Congrats for you too! Truck can awesome too!!

Back