Scheid SS injector lines

wrongway

Just wondering if there is an issue with them. I'm running their SS.120 lines on my 12 valve and two of them broke or split right at the pump last night. Anyone using different .120 lines that aren't breaking? Gary

The stainless lines are known for cracking. The steel lines hold up better.

X3 The stainless lines are for show trucks, the steel work best for fast ones :)

Well, should I ask Dan to replace them with steel lines, or just buy them from one of the above poster's? Doesn't really matter now, but I kind of need a set of steel .120's. It didn't even want to idle right with Will's stock lines:lolly: LMK, Gary

Well, should I ask Dan to replace them with steel lines, or just buy them from one of the above poster's? Doesn't really matter now, but I kind of need a set of steel .120's. It didn't even want to idle right with Will's stock lines:lolly: LMK, Gary

Im sure it wouldnt hurt to ask. You aproach was better then others that come online and start bashing right away.

Why such big lines?

I'm feeding about a 1000 horses :doh: I ran a 6.50 @ 108mph the other night with 2 broken injector line's and a fuel pump that was dying and I think I broke something in the rearend. I can't wait to get all the bugs worked out so I go really fast!!:woohoo: Gary

If you got them from scheids they will take care of you. I deal with jeff in effingham and they have been nothing but great to deal with. Just dont bs them, be straight up and they will take care of them for you.

You cant over tighten them or they will break at the nut. I think 25 foot pounds is all the are to be tighten to. If you broke 2 at once im beating they got over tightened

If you got them from scheids they will take care of you. I deal with jeff in effingham and they have been nothing but great to deal with. Just dont bs them, be straight up and they will take care of them for you.

What would I do to BS them? I've put a pile of injection lines on 12 valves.... it's not rocket science :lolly: They have been on the truck for about 12 passes, I snugged them up just like I always do and I even put the hold down bracket's on them. With my 13mm pump the fuel pulsing in the line's is so loud it almost sound's like the valves are rattling. I'm not looking for sympathy or saying that they are bad lines. I'm just trying to get info to see if it's a known problem with the .120 SS line's or something I did. I have never had a problem with their .093 SS line's. So I guess the question that I should have asked is if anyone else has had issue's with Scheid .120 SS injection line's. It's not like I'm going to beat Dan's azz the next time I see him. If there is alot of people having issue's with these particular line's I'll switch to something else. That's it plain and simple, just looking for feedback. This is an all out badazz Pro Street truck that I KNOW is high maintenance, not a daily driver at all. It work's a little over 6 seconds at a time. LMAO......Gary

What would I do to BS them? I've put a pile of injection lines on 12 valves.... it's not rocket science :lolly: They have been on the truck for about 12 passes, I snugged them up just like I always do and I even put the hold down bracket's on them. With my 13mm pump the fuel pulsing in the line's is so loud it almost sound's like the valves are rattling. I'm not looking for sympathy or saying that they are bad lines. I'm just trying to get info to see if it's a known problem with the .120 SS line's or something I did. I have never had a problem with their .093 SS line's. So I guess the question that I should have asked is if anyone else has had issue's with Scheid .120 SS injection line's. It's not like I'm going to beat Dan's azz the next time I see him. If there is alot of people having issue's with these particular line's I'll switch to something else. That's it plain and simple, just looking for feedback. This is an all out badazz Pro Street truck that I KNOW is high maintenance, not a daily driver at all. It work's a little over 6 seconds at a time. LMAO......Gary

Darren has had a couple problems with them on the s10. Caused a couple small fires. As you prolly know.

Back