Scheid's anyone?

gonna be at the econolodge..5 of us so far. though im actually staying inside this time instead of swapping turbos in the parking lot (if u were at numidia, you may have seen myself and skynyrd changin parts!)

Does that mean you guys won't have any of that juice this time?

so this will be my first time commin down, is there much of a problem with stealing? Im bringing a trailer downand it wont be hooked up to my truck all the time. and im guessing ill have to put a lock on my tool box also to make sure.

so this will be my first time commin down, is there much of a problem with stealing? Im bringing a trailer downand it wont be hooked up to my truck all the time. and im guessing ill have to put a lock on my tool box also to make sure.
Had a huge chain stolen last year. It was locked down and someone decided they needed it more than us. I'm making sure the trailer is under complete lock down.

does anyone know if there are any rooms availible still or someone have one they dont want anymore? ive checked all the terra haute hotels and i cant find anything, we found out we were able to go last minute, thanks for any help

well tq con stopped locking up no time to tear down repair and put back in,i am out hope you guys have a great time...

does anyone know if there are any rooms availible still or someone have one they dont want anymore? ive checked all the terra haute hotels and i cant find anything, we found out we were able to go last minute, thanks for any help

i just made reservations. i have to stay in cloverdale, 34 mi. east of TH. not a damn thing in TH. if only i wasnt such a procrastinator. oh well

Back