scheids diesel extravaganza 2012

TheHammer

broke
i know alot of you are thinkn about it, so i misewell be the A-hole who makes this post. what trucks are going to take home the win on friday for 2.6 and 3.0. 2.6 this year has been pretty unpredictable. is it going to be one of the common rails such as jared troyer with the raw deal, one of the many great running p-pump'd trucks sporting haisley stickers, or ellers BA burleybuilt? not to count out one of a couple decent duramax's now that rob hall has every intention of making a statement. :pop:

Last edited:
There is a pretty good size group from texas going to compete most are hoping to qualify...sould be interesting...

So many good options....regardless of Cummins or Dmax I would look toward the CRs to make a statement this year.

So many good options....regardless of Cummins or Dmax I would look toward the CRs to make a statement this year.

Sounds like a cubs fan. We will get'm next year. Lol. I thought the standalones was gonna bring the cr to the front two years ago. We're still waiting.

Sounds like a cubs fan. We will get'm next year. Lol. I thought the standalones was gonna bring the cr to the front two years ago. We're still waiting.

Come to central Ohio, no p-pump domination here:Cheer: ....obviously only in regards to 2.6 class

Come to central Ohio, no p-pump domination here:Cheer: ....obviously only in regards to 2.6 class

There is a new Ppump truck in MO that might really make it interesting based on some results yesterday. I would say laterr today it will either confirm or deny this.

If I was actually guessing I would say one of the Haisley crew first and a dmax for my second choice. Those dmaxs are tuff.

why you still waiting? pretty sure theres been a cr running with the haisley trucks every week!

why you still waiting? pretty sure theres been a cr running with the haisley trucks every week!

First off I was just joking around. I know they are tuff. Hell I got be by a damn 2.5 Danville performance dmax. But the thread is about who is going to win scheids and I say Haisley cause the number of trucks they have. But I know rob hall, will Dalenberg, Kyle with the dirty hooker are equally capable of winning as are other. Matt jones will be there and his truck is running damn strong. I know your truck is a strong runner to so good luck.

Why is the cr - ppump debate so rough? You would think they would prove there own. But either way it looks like the results are somewhat a toss up. Should be a great show though

If I was actually guessing I would say one of the Haisley crew first and a dmax for my second choice. Those dmaxs are tuff.

wouldnt count jared's red truck out, he's been hangn in there week after week with rob wright and john schriver's thunderstruck. if not putn inches or feet on them.. and im sure he's got something special up his sleeve for that weekend

Let's not forget about the Efi cr trucks ;) ... Crickets.. crickets.. lol

Back