scotty II possiblity

DisplacedOkie

Outlaw
I talked to Brian at dpp today and he said they would start selling the scotty II again if he could sell 100 of them. I know of quiet a few people looking for them, do yall think there is enough interest?

I would think it would be quite feasible if just a few diesel performance vendors bought 10 of them, and the stray individuals that want one right now bought 10 or so. They certainly are one of the better air intakes ever made.

Last I checked, the man who made those quit making those a LONG time ago and there aren't anymore in production and I don't think he sold the mold to them.

I talked to dpp today and they do have the molds, if they can sell 100, they will bring them back into production.I think a group buy would be a great idea, also vendors could buy some also. Maybe selling 100 is possible?

Good product...crooked inventor.

But...at least it is in DPP's hands now.

$7,000 you probably should go into more detail, besides just saying $7k was stolen!

When it happened I was just a regular on the DTR...and Lary did not want me to.

I can assure you...I have never lied in my life...and the people involved know it is true.

Like I originally said...good product...crooked inventor.

I would buy it again only if he did not get a dollar from it. Since it looks like DPP owns the rights...have at it.

There is a reason the man in question is no longer in this business.

DPP said they will be $289. I have seen back to back tests of scotty and afe stage 2 on older posts, and the scotty will outflow the afe.

Back