scotty II possiblity

There is a reason the man in question is no longer in this business.

Ya. He was tired of people trying to copy his design and tired of the people doing the thermoforming doing a crappy job and the business was taking up to much of his time and keeping him away from his family.

Ya. He was tired of people trying to copy his design and tired of the people doing the thermoforming doing a crappy job and the business was taking up to much of his time and keeping him away from his family.

Thats what I heard back in the day.

If yall are wrong I am too. I heard the same thing.

Never heard any complaints about the intakes...

But that's neither here nor there. I'd just like to see the intakes back on the market cause they were a sweet intake and worked really well.

$289?! Glad I already have mine. Wish I could find a Scotty 3 if I actually had the money to buy one.

I'm not wanting to start/fuel anything.

But IMHO if you want to levy serious accusations you better be prepared to tell the whole story, and back it up.

Not implying that you are being anything less than truthful. Just saying sometimes its better to let sleeping dogs lie.

I'm not wanting to start/fuel anything.

But IMHO if you want to levy serious accusations you better be prepared to tell the whole story, and back it up.

Not implying that you are being anything less than truthful. Just saying sometimes its better to let sleeping dogs lie.

X2....

Back