screwed?

here is some background info Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

believe the same is happening to me "6 pack diesel" had me ship it to that same address.... and hard to believe its taken 20+ days to balance a turbo

we were trading turbos, my garrett gt3582r straight up for his hx40...he had me ship it to the "shop" where the hx40 would be balanced and put in the box and returned to me...

the Ups tracking shows that my garrett arrived feb. 2nd and

on other forums it appears this address has had issues in the past.

2534 east 3200 north twin falls ID 83301

i found his facebook page and my f***ing garrett turbo is in his mobile up loads!!!!!!!!!!

road trip anyone?

buyer beware

dude if i dident have a kid i would be making road trips for everyone thats been ripped off including me.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

check out that link above then look at one of my old pics

2e7d7439.jpg

look at the weld around the comp outlet look familiar?

WHAT A PHUCKING PIECE OF SCIT!! Can you friend request his friends and let them know he is a thief!!?

I added him on FB. Ill give him hell if he accepts me.

ok after the help of local police department going to check the place out he said the turbo is apparently boxed up shipping out...the officer not able to open the box or anything but did get the tracking number so i guess now i play the waiting game to see if i get anything back or if i do....what exactly is in the box?

BTW the son (casey) was denying everything and playing dumb like he new nothing on the topic...while his dad (shop owner?) was very aggressive over the phone...

just getting the word out there guys....beware

Didn't this guy ship somebody a couple cans of soup once?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yes I just read that on "cummins forum" gawd this kids unreal, idk how he thinks hell always get out of it.....I'm the wrong mofo to mess with....legally or personally I will take care of this

Like I said elsewhere, just keep us informed man. And I do recall him sending a guy a can of soup instead of a smarty.

I hope you're posting this on every forum! Even that silly PSD one.

Hope you get the actual turbo back.

package will be here monday, ill video tape me opening it in real time with ups guy standing right there...well see if i get soup or other junk

Hopefully things might be getting better:

No phone communication still but this PM from DieselTransform:

"Ya. I can assure you that you will be getting your turbo back in a few days."

Back