SDX Drags...

Glad everyone made it out of that short track safe and sound. Sounds like you all had a great weekend of racing minus a few lost parts and a wardrobe malfunction.

If Micah didn't have you so far in the light you would have had him, that had to be super close on the big end

It was very close. Watch the in cab video I posted you can see just how close it was. If I didn't get tree so bad or have to let out of it for a split second it would have been a different outcome. Oh well that's racing all I can do is learn from it. They were a great team to race and very nice. Everyone in the Pro street class I got to talk too were really nice guys. Phil Taylor's team was nice enough to let me know they were hurt and I didn't need to go all out on the pass I raced them. That meant a lot to me because my motor is also hurt and if I would have gone all out I may not have been able to race Micah. I learned a lot at this race and looking forward to the next race.

It was very close. Watch the in cab video I posted you can see just how close it was. If I didn't get tree so bad or have to let out of it for a split second it would have been a different outcome. Oh well that's racing all I can do is learn from it. They were a great team to race and very nice. Everyone in the Pro street class I got to talk too were really nice guys. Phil Taylor's team was nice enough to let me know they were hurt and I didn't need to go all out on the pass I raced them. That meant a lot to me because my motor is also hurt and if I would have gone all out I may not have been able to race Micah. I learned a lot at this race and looking forward to the next race.

Phil is a great guy no doubt. Won't find much nicer people then the Georgia crew. Was that a 5.40 pass I saw you make 1st run out???

Phil is a great guy no doubt. Won't find much nicer people then the Georgia crew. Was that a 5.40 pass I saw you make 1st run out???

Lol. Sure was and I pulled a 0.79 60ft on that run.
I smoked the lights out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go too Worlds or Rudy's. Rudy's is paying a lot more but I always wanted to go to World's.

Lol. Sure was and I pulled a 0.79 60ft on that run.
I smoked the lights out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go too Worlds or Rudy's. Rudy's is paying a lot more but I always wanted to go to World's.

Holly hell wouldn't that be a record all the way around? Post of pic of that time slip!

Back