Sealing Headlights

Well the bumper is off and these are ready to go in. After I seal them. Any advice?

Man, what's a brotha gotta do to get some advice!?! Maybe grow some tits? I'm wanting to do it right the first time, gonna try to get it done in the am. Thanks.

Here ya go!*bdh*

Attachments

• fishtacos.jpg
    fishtacos.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • pershing%20yachts%20luxury%20115(1).jpg
    pershing%20yachts%20luxury%20115(1).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
I've searched the net for about an hour on this issue and really can't find a good solution. I don't want to put them on her car and have condensation in them in the am. Any advice? BUMP!

I've searched the net for about an hour on this issue and really can't find a good solution. I don't want to put them on her car and have condensation in them in the am. Any advice? BUMP!

if you just want to make sure nothing gets in them at all then just put another layer of black or clear silicon around the existing silicon that should be there if it gets messy and doesnt look clean use a popsicle stick to smooth it out but it should be already siliconed together and leak free, unless they are cheap.

ive taken apart a lot of head lights to take the orange reflector out and then i always use black (brand) DAP silicon (type) dynaflex230 to put them back together.

Back