Second gen DMI bumper FREE!!!!

Justappumped24v

Come get it... I'm located 60102 in Illinois. It's free just get it out of my garage!!!
Call or text 847 525 2548

6259c5b036125ebfc6b1d5151c6ec099.jpg

Works well, just plastic dipped black it's chrome underneath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Surely somebody is close enough to get this, just too much of a drive at this time for me. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Damn. It is actually pretty solid, too. Farmers pay DMI big money for those turds.

Yeah, I just thought it'd look a lot better than my rusted out stocker for the price!

Yeah, I just thought it'd look a lot better than my rusted out stocker for the price!

I'm going to Columbus city Indiana in a few weeks I'll drag it with me if you want it. I'm serious it's free just want it out of my garage!

I'm going to Columbus city Indiana in a few weeks I'll drag it with me if you want it. I'm serious it's free just want it out of my garage!
Making it awfully tempting! Still not sure I have a full day to spare. Playing catchup from not being able to do anything for 3 weeks with the wife layed up from having baby No. 2.

Making it awfully tempting! Still not sure I have a full day to spare. Playing catchup from not being able to do anything for 3 weeks with the wife layed up from having baby No. 2.

Hahaha just let me know sir. Congrats on the new baby hope baby and mom are well

Back