Seeking Sponsor for Topeka

DieselCharger

$2OOO.OO and a gas card you can sponsor the ramcharger for Topeka. I just thought i would put that out there. Its a killer not going so last resort just putting in out there , because you never know.

Yo Harvey, just a thought here, but you might have been better served if you just stated you were looking for a sponsor and dealt with the costing/details off line with interested parties. This way not everybody knows what a potential sponsor spent to get you there. Just my 2 cents :Cheer:

BBD

good advise, I guess I was looking to get some cost covered and not the whole picture. This is a very last minute thing . With the TV coverage it brings a lot of possibilites in advertising for some well thought out packages like you have done so good at . Thanks again

Ill give you $2000 take the ramcharger run it and if it brakes ill fix it how bout that????

That is one of best offers Ive had so far , but your track record of breaking trucks is higher than anyone I know so I think I will pass, but thanks for the offer.

That is one of best offers Ive had so far , but your track record of breaking trucks is higher than anyone I know so I think I will pass, but thanks for the offer.

He said he will fix it, you get money in your pocket and new parts!

Thats because I have 400hp more then you:poke: lol and the only thing Ive really broke is 2 million transmission parts lol

What's in it for the sponsor?

Advertising on the ram with supplied decals size ? depends on $ . Mention in the driver interview for TV, mention on tech card as a sponsor, all sponsorship can be custom to indivisual needs. This is a great opportunity for TV advertisung for a low price but there is a risk of performance like any motor sport all I can do is my best and we guarantee that.*nx*

Hell I'd take Drake up on his offer, but did he race in a NHRDA race this year to get an invite, they invite the driver not the truck? What class do you run with it, can't remember Superstreet? It's 2 wheel and I'm sure over 5K in weight. I know you made it into the 9's. Would be great if you could make it for sure.

We race pro street, for some one else driving it would be a nightmare to explain all 13 toggle switchs and the super shifter that shifts by its self. I have to give my self a class on my own truck if i go.:doh:

i wish i had a longer trailer. then we could throw the ram charger in and we could both save some cash.

Im a 3rd of the way there, I do believe in miracles but getting down to the wire. Im 1500 away and the ram is ready . Still good spots still available .

Back