Seen this truck pull in Ohio..?

Yeh that's Drew's truck from last year. It has been sold.

That truck does sound awesome wonder how many RPM he was running?

Justin

Rumor has it 6800 on a loose track. He ran Run What Ya Brung class with FPP and won the championship.

That truck was freakin awesome!!! I wondered what happened to it. He pulled with the gasser a few years ago, those guys hated him!!!

Thats not a CR body, and going by the old universal tow mirrors it's probably a 94-2000.

Rumor has it 6800 on a loose track. He ran Run What Ya Brung class with FPP and won the championship.

Drew told me loose track mid 5000s. That truck was beyond bad ass. If it did not break it won. I do not remeber him getting beat straight up. It was awesome to see in person. Drew would back up to the sled and everybody in the pits would stop to watch.:rockwoot:

That truck is awesome! Its crankin some R's for sure but I doubt its anywhere near 6800. Probably more like 5200-5500 at the most.

Unlimited single. It was large to say the least.

It was not that large. He pulled in one of the "street" classes up at franklin county a few years back against me. Pretty sure it was a 2.8 class?

And yes that truck was BAD A$$ to say the least! VERY rarely was it beat. Saw it pull quite a few times. Too bad he sold it :bang

before he sold it.. it ran a unlimited class from what i remember.. its a eep truck (enterprise engine performance). the trucks called "sleepless nights".

Drew told me loose track mid 5000s. That truck was beyond bad ass. If it did not break it won. I do not remeber him getting beat straight up. It was awesome to see in person. Drew would back up to the sled and everybody in the pits would stop to watch.:rockwoot:

That's exactly what I was thinking. I've seen a decent amount of pulls (video) but this one stood out. The way the truck looks and sounds going down the track is impressive :bow:. My hats are definitely off to this truck and the guy that built it :clap:

Its the hands of a VERY capable puller/builder now, so expect to see it back on top!!!
Hoping they have it ready for the NADM show at the Indy Jamboree, but its a stretch.

Back