Sending my pump out

PPUMPFUMMINS

where is a good place to start with timing? Still looking to have truck start easily and be streetable.

Depends on what the goal is with the truck. Typically high teens is where hot street trucks end up.

I like 20 as the lowest for a modest street truck, I'm in Fl though and don't deal with much cold weather. Timing has made the biggest difference in a stock type work truck for mileage gains, for me anyway.

truck is going to be a street truck primarily but I am going to start pulling this year, and don't really wanna have to adjust my timing every time I go pulling.

Gonna be running .093 lines, feed tubes and delivery valve holders. Is this gonna effect timing?

Yes and unless you are running a hot 13mm there is no reason for anything that large. I am at 25.5* with my ppumped 24v. No reason to be in the teens with a 24v.

have a 180 presently but planning on going to a 13mm next year, have quite a bit of tweeking to do, just looking for a good place to start. sending pump out with 4k springs and .093 holders, 191 delivery valves

Yes and unless you are running a hot 13mm there is no reason for anything that large. I am at 25.5* with my ppumped 24v. No reason to be in the teens with a 24v.

Same here. I am at 25* on mine with .084 lines. It has no grid heaters and will start at 20*. Below that you have to help it with the throttle. :Cheer:

Back