seneca mo.. limited class.......

i am sure you guys will get a kick out of this... neosho mo.. limited pulls... i pulled a big ass number.. of 1 inche... i could not get the sled out of the hole.tiped the scales at 7680.. with water in the back.. steel plates.. blocks.. and slick tires... and moved it one inch... so yea. poke the hell out of me the stick.. all you want... i am hopen i can move the sled to nite.. putting some mud tires on and try to get the same amount of **** in the back.. sled was kinda ina hole.. but i think i could have pulled it out. with some better tires.. ( maybe) will find out tonite.. k ranch beat me with his 2 wheel drive. dually. by an inch or so....lol...

keep plugign you will get it.:cheer:

i think you will get better result with non-bald tires :Cheer:

i am sure you guys will get a kick out of this... neosho mo.. limited pulls... i pulled a big ass number.. of 1 inche... i could not get the sled out of the hole.tiped the scales at 7680.. with water in the back.. steel plates.. blocks.. and slick tires... and moved it one inch... so yea. poke the hell out of me the stick.. all you want... i am hopen i can move the sled to nite.. putting some mud tires on and try to get the same amount of **** in the back.. sled was kinda ina hole.. but i think i could have pulled it out. with some better tires.. ( maybe) will find out tonite.. k ranch beat me with his 2 wheel drive. dually. by an inch or so....lol...

Saturday night went better for you Curtis - to bad they screwed you on hitch height (again). I will give you some competition later this fall.

Well.. Sh@% Happens... If All Works Out.. Ill Have A 4x4 By Then. To Pull With... I May Have To Break Out Marys. Work Truck To Give A Runn......lol

Back