Sensor questions

ThatGuy01

Well I installed my edge a couple days ago and have two small issues, one is the lift pump fuel pressure is reading constant 33-34 psi, I've been told that's default and a bad sensor maybe? It got covered in diesel fuel by accident before I installed it but I didn't figure it's hurt it?

Also the EGTs are reading ambient temp before running and gets up to about 120 degrees after a long run. Would not threading the adapter piece all the way in do that? My PDI selection is JUICE EGT... It's the normal EGT connection though idk if that's different.

And to end it I have a funny story/stupidity/scary. While I was tapping the EGT I broke my first tap off in the manifold and was pissed by this time so I hammered it with a punch, broke to pieces and I fished it all out with a magnet... When I got it all together and started it up there was a slight ting in the exhaust... I knew what it was but I didn't have time to take the manifold apart so I tried to blow it out the exhaust.... Well two days later I drove it a while and no ting.... Lol idk how my turbo held up but it doesn't sound funny and still builds boost so maybe I got lucky...

Back