Sept 18th NADM/Jamboree Qualifiers

I was disappointed in how many trucks were in the 2.8 class. Brandon Overmeyer didn't even pull with NADM and he was able to pull. What BS, no offense Brandon. Just would have been nice to see more 2.8 trucks then 2.6.

Auctually he has........And 2.8 truck are droping like Flys! Either they are jumping up, or bushing down!!!

Auctually he has........And 2.8 truck are droping like Flys! Either they are jumping up, or bushing down!!!

Was going by what I heard. There are other trucks out there that should have been there as well but the answer is NO since we didn't hook with them.

Was going by what I heard. There are other trucks out there that should have been there as well but the answer is NO since we didn't hook with them.

Thus is why the event is called AirDog Invitational Sled Pull, it's to feature the trucks who have placed in NADM sled pulls and affiliates!

If for reasons uncontrolable such as broke and or pull budgets are thin we take 3 & 4 choices and requests by those who did place.

Been that way for three years, great event, great pullers who put on a heck of a show for the crowd!

And a huge thank you to AirDog for giving us the funds to make this event possible!

Great weather during the event and tons of fans for the vendors who was there!

I was disappointed in how many trucks were in the 2.8 class. Brandon Overmeyer didn't even pull with NADM and he was able to pull. What BS, no offense Brandon. Just would have been nice to see more 2.8 trucks then 2.6.

And whiners will never find themselves on the invite list, Darren.

You either qualify to get into this pull, or you go out of your way to be a good supporter of NADM. I'm checking my list, and you have done neither since we've been in business, and dont' seem to be gaining much.

The 2.6 class EARNED 25 positions, the 2.8 class did not.

Every year we have someone come in and whine their truck belonged in there more than someone else, yet they don't go half an inch out of their way to make it happen.
But I'm getting soft in my old age, come to Dallis in a few weeks, and you can have a spot next year.

Congratulations to the guys who competed this year, you are true stewards of the sport. Quite possibly the best field of trucks yet.

And special thanks to Carrie, who did two weeks of phone calls to get the pre registration done, (no problems at the gate!)and cooked all day Saturday for the after party.

Also, Dad, Dave, Rodney,Mindy, Aaron, Casey, Ben, Tweak, Kyle, Duane, Mrs.Kyle, Tom, Amy, Shaner, Greg, Don...were the pulling help, and several people Ron drafted that helped in the booth....

Takes a lot of behind the scenes work to make this happen, couldn't do it without the red shirts!
Results up tomorrow.

It was a great time! The draggin sled made things interesting. I liked it. The crew did a great job!

I wanted to thank nadm for the chance to pull. Unfortunately the truck broke Friday night at Washington courthouse.

I wanted to thank nadm for the chance to pull. Unfortunately the truck broke Friday night at Washington courthouse.

Not a problem!!!Seemed to be an issue with a couple guys-consider yourselves out for next year!!!:banned:LOL

Quit whining, qualify and come fly your flag dude. Nobody from AirDog or NADM gives a chit if it says FASS on it. We're here for the sport and to help it grow. I spent most of my weekend with the guys at FASS. Went out to eat with Chris on Saturday night. Don't get on here under a FASS name and make it look like you were left out because of who your sponsor was. I try like hell to get rid of this pissing match between AirDog and FASS. So we can all go about our business. Qualify next year and I hope to see your truck there. Its a damn good running truck.:rockwoot:

Wanted to thank Megan for coming and signing all those posters, for those that missed her - too bad!

Got a new one for next weekend in Terre Haute - photos coming soon!

Attachments

• NADMPosterv3.jpg
    NADMPosterv3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw99

Not a problem!!!Seemed to be an issue with a couple guys-consider yourselves out for next year!!!

Don't feel bad outlaw99 it could always be worse, you could find out you have problems on the line after driving 18 or so hours to get there. Thats a real :kick:
But the crew was very understanding and let me "try" and fix it instead of DQ'ing me. Thanks to everyone we had a great time and we will be back next year.

I hope this is a joke, I do want to qaulify next year for the jambo?:Cheer:

Sledpuller giveth a spot at Indy, and Sledpuller banneth yer tail from next year as punishment for not taking it serious enough.

Put yourself in our shoes, we have a set number of spots, you were fortunate enough to get one, and said you were coming just days before. But instead, you go and tear your truck up the night before, and dont even bother getting word to us that you cant make it.

Rude to say the least.:soap:

Daniel Rice, clear from Texas, and that happens. That hurts.
Chris Boerm represented Texas well, by accepting his GFs marriage proposal, that was played all next day on the jumbotron, in the middle of vendor alley! hehehehhe.

Sledpuller giveth a spot at Indy, and Sledpuller banneth yer tail from next year as punishment for not taking it serious enough.

Put yourself in our shoes, we have a set number of spots, you were fortunate enough to get one, and said you were coming just days before. But instead, you go and tear your truck up the night before, and dont even bother getting word to us that you cant make it.

Rude to say the least.:soap:

I don't have anyone's number at nadm. What was I supposed to do. This is funny a national recognized affiliation making fun of someone for breaking there truck. No wonder Evan and gainer didn't show. What a joke. Contracts rocky on the win.

Thanks NADM for a great weekend! It was a great pull in front of a big crowd. I think it is worth pulling there, its a set up and drivers track for the most part.

man this is the superbowl of sled pulling. Out of all of the trucks in the US if your one of the lucky ones that gets invited, thats sayin something. We had problems with our CR last yearand didnt make a good showing at two of the qualifyers in our area. I found 1 two weeks b4 indy, problem was it was 9 hrs away. I called gene and he said come on up. So i got up there and got qualifyed. I was so pumped, but my hometown pull was like the next weekend but i didnt even chance it cuz i thought nothing is worth not being able to go the indy. And from gene's side, the business side of it, he promises to have the best of the best trucks there to get the butts in the seats. And wow there are a ton of people there. I thought that was one of the best experances pulling. Its a heck of a show.

I understand that! Its just my luck that it happn'd to me. The truck has been running great for the past 3 months.. hell I was 1 of prob 15 trucks at courthouse going to indy... I broke...it was ****ty..

Back