Service truck twin advice

richsdieselperf

Lethal Injection
Iam going to have a twin setup built by Joe @P.D.P the big turbo is going to be a S475 and I am going to either use a htt street stock 62 or a 64/65/14.
I was wondering which of the two smaller ones would be the best to go with im thinking the 62 for quicker spool up but would it still hold up to higher fuel demands right now the 64/65/14 is on the truck and is ok but I'm wondering how much faster if any the 62 will spool with a14cm housing over the S475. Thanks.

Do I have this right, you have a performance shop, you are having another shop build your twins, and you are still asking us what turbo for your secondary?

Without telling us any real details on the setup none the less...

Sorry lol forget it I'm puting the 62 on there .
No I'm not a primary performance shop at all . But I can repair them like no bodys buisness I know how they operate I rebuild them. I will turn one up if some one wants it, but Joe and garret are friends of mine. No need to be a smart ass
And he is a very good fabricator I can not fab and weld those pipes and no kit can come close to his prices.

The thing is I have the 2 turbos. I'm just going to put the set together, but have Joe make the piping. I guess my question was preety dumb forget it.

Back