Several Misc items for sale

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
Items I will not ship unless buyer arranges for it. I will be attending TS Performance race so I would be more than happy to bring any of these with me.

Fuel tank out of a 1994 Cummins.

Dana 70 with 3.54 Gears open diff

Dana 60 complete with 3.54 gears. I have everything that comes with the front suspension including the steering box and tracbar with a lukes link on it.

I have a cab that I will part out it has doors, hood, basically everything. The dash is cracked and the passenger door is dented but the driver door is in great shape. The passenger seat and center console are in great shape but the drivers seat has the normal tear from sliding in and out.

I have a holset pro52 (not hx52) charger for sale. The bearings are great no shaft play at all. The compressor wheel has a small chip on it but it is still useable. I ran this charger for a year but i am twinning my truck. This charger is a 71mm inducer but it spools great. It has a 16 cm housing. I was making around 600 hp on this single and it still had plenty left in it. I will ship if anyone wants it.

I have pictures of all of it but they are too big so if you want them shoot me your email and i will send them.

Back