Shane Kellogg's Super Stock Diesel Truck

MilesBeyond300

Miles Beyond 300 now features a story highlighting the Gotta Have It team from Forest, Ohio. Shane had a banner year with his Dodge and was nice enough to let us write a story on him! Thanks for reading the blog!http://www.milesbeyond300.com

I was going to report this as spam, but decided to click on the link because it seemed legit. I must say, very nice website sir, well written articles. Sure is making work tonight pass faster.

I've met him a few times at the pulls, really down to earth guy. If he ain't busy he'll take a few minutes to B.S. about the truck.

One thing for sure, that new Haisley motor makes BIG power! Oh, and what does NASA stand for in the pulling world? I have seen that sticker on his truck, just never gave it much thought.

Last edited:
Nice write up! Good guy for sure and have always wondered that since he put the decal on there.

I was going to report this as spam, but decided to click on the link because it seemed legit. I must say, very nice website sir, well written articles. Sure is making work tonight pass faster.

Miles is good. No spam from him.

Why does everybody gotta hate on scheid.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Back