Shifter Bezel

95-12valve

What's a CP3?
3f10f7c3.jpg

Need one of these, prefer gray but let me know what you got

Try going to car-part.com and find out who's selling 5 speed trannys. Call them to see if they have a good console or bezel.

They are a royal PITA to find. It took me ~6 months to find one for my truck that was reasonably priced. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

They are a royal PITA to find. It took me ~6 months to find one for my truck that was reasonably priced. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I actually got a brand new one from Dodge right before they discontinued them...which blows

Try going to car-part.com and find out who's selling 5 speed trannys. Call them to see if they have a good console or bezel.
Good luck on that. LOL

I've tried that route on those and similar stuff and they usually won't even bother to look, much less price the stuff.

I've been to yards and found the consoles.....all broke to hell, because the teardown monkeys are too lazy to pull the boots off, then unscrew the 2 screws from the bar that holds the front down, so they just rip it off.

I have a repairable one (because of said monkeys), but most people want perfect parts.

Mark.

I have a repairable one (because of said monkeys), but most people want perfect parts.

Mark.

define repairable... I'm only interested in one as a trim piece, gonna make an ratchet shifter mount and us it as a surround and for cup holders, so I might be interested in it

They ripped the front mounting bracket out and 1 side is bad enough that it took a small chuck of the grained face with it.
I have the bracket and the chunk, so anyone who plastic welds or is good with epoxies could fix it, that's just not ME.

Mark.

They ripped the front mounting bracket out and 1 side is bad enough that it took a small chuck of the grained face with it.
I have the bracket and the chunk, so anyone who plastic welds or is good with epoxies could fix it, that's just not ME.

Mark.

Do you want to sell it? I might be able to fix it

I'd sell it for $25, shipped.
It's definitely fixable and it IS gray in color.

Mark.

Can you post a picture, I'm pretty sure I want it though, what's your paypal?

I can post a pic, but it looks like any other one of these. :D
I'll pm you PayPal info in a minute.

Mark.

Oh, then you need more than "a pic". LOL
I'll get some up in the morning, it's hiding outside in storage and it's dark in there. :D

Mark.

Oh, then you need more than "a pic". LOL
I'll get some up in the morning, it's hiding outside in storage and it's dark in there. :D

Mark.

Oh C'mon, the boogie man won't get you, LOL... I'll check back in the AM and send you some green backs

No, no, no! :D
It's the cylinder head lying in wait to stub my toe on, getting to the place the console is lying. :(

Mark.

Here's pics of it and the parts that are damaged.
FYI, I do have a cupholder that goes in the hole where the T-case shifter would be.

Console1.jpg

Console2.jpg

Mark.

Back