shiftycapones ppump24v puts down 687

It was good to meet Mitch in sac a few weeks back. Im on the hunt for 200hp on fuel for my truck also.

we have spent nearly every weekend since 07 turning wrenches trying different things out we have came a long ways to say the least. i dont think its going to be hard to find those last ponies weston is building some bad azz mofo injectors built for this thing mach6s arent cuttin it anymore

Cool, What did he end up running in sac? I have alot left in my set up,I have 181s and run the plat all the way back. Im just out of air with a single 66.

he ran a 14.5 at 112 with a 2 somethin 60ft. horrible 60 but not bad mph. then made a 11.8 at 119 pass with a single .075 shot. this was with no plate and full cuts. chad i seen a video of your truck with the twins at the track and holy mother of fuel it smokes a lot! was that with the plate back? definitely a lot left in it with the right amount of air at the right time

51910034.jpg

as you can see the power curve was changed with the plate out

he ran a 14.5 at 112 with a 2 somethin 60ft. horrible 60 but not bad mph. then made a 11.8 at 119 pass with a single .075 shot. this was with no plate and full cuts. chad i seen a video of your truck with the twins at the track and holy mother of fuel it smokes a lot! was that with the plate back? definitely a lot left in it with the right amount of air at the right time
The plate was almost all the way back with 181s and 115psi of boost. I Ran crappy in sac too, I have some trans issues but I was happy to run 93.8 in the 8th and 117 at the big end. It was shifting into od at 75 and bogging pretty bad and 1.9 60ft. I had been 11.913 with a 64 and a trans working right.

I ran 98 in the eighth chad on the bottle. Cant remember the mph on fuel in the eighth gotta check the time slip. I had a 2.? Something bad and went 116 on fuel at a 12.9 before the 11.8. Both our mph's are good for lower times, which is exactly what I'm working on. 7.7@98 in the eighth is cool but I have seen trucks go 6.9 at 100. Two mph doesn't make up for almost a. Full second. Posting from phone excuse the grammar.

Good stuff Mitch your truck is really coming along! I hope I can get my turd running. close to that good.

Thank you Ron and Pete, these p pump 24's are pretty fun once you get the tuning down. I am hoping to dyno once I get the new injectors from Weston. I dont think 750hp will be far off with the single. Once the big twins come along I will be looking for much more. I'll see what the single does with the plate (#6) vs no plate as well as fuel vs nitrous. Sorry Ron for the nitrous LOL

Lazer cuts cody, lazer cuts. Correct terms here pleaseLOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkOVTcXgWMk

hahaha that video is classic. laugh everytime i see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wlHjF2Mtg

Pull that b!tch outta there!!!!:hehe::rockwoot:

I ran 98 in the eighth chad on the bottle. Cant remember the mph on fuel in the eighth gotta check the time slip. I had a 2.? Something bad and went 116 on fuel at a 12.9 before the 11.8. Both our mph's are good for lower times, which is exactly what I'm working on. 7.7@98 in the eighth is cool but I have seen trucks go 6.9 at 100. Two mph doesn't make up for almost a. Full second. Posting from phone excuse the grammar.

I would like to spend sometime on the tunes. I havent really done any since i have put the bullet on, Im sure I can get some more out of it with a single

Back