Shop area

FireMed

Clown Puncher
How about a place where people can post pictures and stuff of there garages/shops?

It would be a good place to get information on people wanting to built a new one or remodle one. A place where tools and other advise could help out people.

what ya think or did i miss this section somewhere.

Not really an area for it, but there have been several threads in Pit Chat about it.

I don't know that we really need a subforum for everything. I'm on a few forums with a bunch of subforums, I don't check them all nearly as much.

Maybe a sticky in Pit Chat? But then again, I don't like the sites with 25 stickys in every forum.

I just don't like much do I?LOL I like the idea, execution without clutter is the hard part. That's why I'm glad I'm not a mod:D

Yeah i know what your saying about the subforums and stickeys. Nothing like having to use the page down button just to get to the topics.

I just figured that some people might have some cool ideas and stuff in there garage/shops that they could show off. Or it would give some others good ideas for an interior setup. Myabe how to run different light setups and work benches. Where they put tools, hang them or tool box.

Just an idea i guess. Well im in need of all of it actually, lol. I got mine done, just dont know what lights to go with or how people run them. Im just now running wires.

I think it would make a great thread, but I don't know about it being it's own area. I think it would end up a forum that rarely gets visited.

Yeah i know what your saying about the subforums and stickeys. Nothing like having to use the page down button just to get to the topics.

I just figured that some people might have some cool ideas and stuff in there garage/shops that they could show off. Or it would give some others good ideas for an interior setup. Myabe how to run different light setups and work benches. Where they put tools, hang them or tool box.

Just an idea i guess. Well im in need of all of it actually, lol. I got mine done, just dont know what lights to go with or how people run them. Im just now running wires.
I've definately seen some cool stuff our members have done. Having it consolidated would be nice.

I'd rather see an all encompassing shop/tools/gadgets/gear forum than something real specific, and more than Tug-A-TruckLOL

I'm envisioning not just mechanics tools, but all the tools, and misc crap we all own and "invest" our money in. Did I just describe Pit Chat?

How about start a thread for it under the custom fab category? if it gets enough responses, make it a sticky.

i did the search for garage and didnt get anything. the whole shop/tools/etc would be good

I like the idea...

I started a thread a while back for ideas, have to see if I can find it. I'm doing the dirt work now to finally build it.

Back