Shop clean up and Part out

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
Im cleaning shop and selling some toys and parting out 98.5 truck.

Fully built motor with girdle and its a IB block fire ring with fire ring grooves in head also. its a 50/50 split. Fully balanced big bowl pistons and .020 over. comes with complete gasket kit and H11 studs head will go with this. can port and polish and build front runner for additional price. PM or text me or call

Have another .040 over IB block also with big bowl pistons and complete gasket kit.

Fully built Garman tranny with Manual VB.
Has precision shifter for it also. 625 bucks new with cable.

Truck has dana 80 with disc brakes. front is dana 60. Has Ppump does 450 to 500cc. 5x18 injectors

Have misc 12v heads and blocks and 47RH tranny. Clear head lights and fogs with HID's. Bumpers. Doors. read doors. panels interior pieces. what ever you see call or text me about and make offer on it.

271d transfer out of a 06 cr auto. drive shafts springs. cluster and whatever else you may need or want. Ask me might have it somewhere.

twin turbo setup for 12v its PS71 with HX82. Ran awesome has **** ton of balls when it lite. 2800 or best offer.

2 yfz450's modded and widened have about 50 hours on yellow and 30 on pink one. call for details or pm.

All these parts and quads are on best offer made. Call me at 717-469-4378(shop) or Text or call cell at 717-557-70six0

Its all needs to go need to make room for new project. and having another kid. so we know how that goes. Thanks shane

Heres link to the photos

Pictures by PDWPower - Photobucket

Everything is forsale.

Bare heads as in decked and o ringed ready to install or just sitting here bare? I can make 2 or 3 bare heads easy.

Ill double check its either 3.73 or 4.10

Price on 271 t/c?

Will you ship?

45385 zip on shipping?

Yes ill get a quote for you on transfer. Personal or business? i can get it cheaper if going to a business

Speedshift haha i meant shifter is 625 new with cable. Ill take offers on it

If that rear axle has 4.10 gearing I may be interested. Brake calipers and rotors go with it?

Pm's Sent. Also sorry for confusing tranny was a goerend

Axle im pretty sure its 3.73's.

Sale pending on
tranny (built one)
One block
Doors
Bed
Axle

Still have full interior and hood and fendors, front axle. PS pump, vacuum pump, 12v heads, Blocks and Fully built balanced with girdle and fire rings complete motor with head ported and intake cut off with front runner. Has colt stage 3 cam. New tappets and ill sell HD pushrods with it also and front runner. 7500 or best offer.

Found a brand new set of Flex a Lite fans for 94-02 dodge also. Everything brand new just cant find box for them. 500 bucks shipped

Still have Full built Goerend trans. and a lot of other parts fellas. Make offers. My mistake earlier thinking it was a garman.

Is that an HX82 or HC5A in the pic of the chargers? Looks like a HC5A?

Either way, any idea on wheel sizes?
Chris

HX82. but now sitting here thinking about it you got me double guessing myself haha. Ill have measurements tomorrow when get to the shop

Make me a offer. I know most junkyards around us want 1k to 1500k easy and get that all day long. so make me a reasonable offer shipped to you. shipping already found out is between 200 to 300 bucks

Back