show-n-shine

One of my buddies girlfriend was talking to the owner or at least someone driving blowermax late Saturday night and the guy said he had $400,000 in it.

Wouldn't surprise me. He also races offshore boats.. That's what the blower is off of...

Wow, thats weird.. because I talked to him and he said he had no where near that kind of money into it, and he did most if not all of the work under the hood and around the truck himself.

Wow, thats weird.. because I talked to him and he said he had no where near that kind of money into it, and he did most if not all of the work under the hood and around the truck himself.

The truck was built by empire... He might of did more of the custom stuff, but engine work was done by empire

haha.... I was not aware of that, I noticed empire putting the sticker on the back, but as that was happening he was telling me how much of the custom work he did himself on the truck..

It is ashamed it's just a trailer queen. We ask him if he raced it or pulled it and he said it would probably never do anything but idle around. That was from one of the guys that was working on it Sat.

Who cares if it is a first gen camaro. It could have been the biggest POS first gen camaro any sane man wouldn't save. If I had one, I'd do it without a doubt. :Cheer:

The car belongs to Jerry at Scheids he is the head mechanic at Terre Haute shop. The car turned out sweet and I can't wait to see it run. It should be bad ass! Sweet ass ride Jerry.

It is ashamed it's just a trailer queen. We ask him if he raced it or pulled it and he said it would probably never do anything but idle around. That was from one of the guys that was working on it Sat.

Isn't that kinda like getting married to, say, Megan Fox...and deciding to keep it strictly platonic?

:doh: makes no sense to me whatsoever.

More pics...

125.jpg

124.jpg

123.jpg

122.jpg

094.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

091.jpg

The car belongs to Jerry at Scheids he is the head mechanic at Terre Haute shop. The car turned out sweet and I can't wait to see it run. It should be bad ass! Sweet ass ride Jerry.
I have to echo that sentiment- Jerry's a very talented young man. He took his time and everything bolts into stock BBC mounts. The next time you see the car, you won't be able to tell what's under the hood as it all fits underneath. I'm looking forward to lining up beside him.

Ruined that poor camaro

glad to see im not alone in my thinking
`
Who cares if it is a first gen camaro. It could have been the biggest POS first gen camaro any sane man wouldn't save. If I had one, I'd do it without a doubt. :Cheer:

....says the guy with a cummins in a vette......LOL

im not schit talkin your car by any means, i think its cool as hell, but all i was sayin is its not something I would do

Thtas what I was tryin to figure out... I had another better pic of it, but my cam musta ate it along with some others im missing... Or it coulda bee the operator tryin to free up some more cam space for more pics...

Back