Silver Bullet

Gunnin

Just A Wannabe
I have a silver bullet turbo for sale. I bought it for my dodge that I just sold so its taking up bench space. I'll cut to the chase and price it for what I paid for it. I dont need to sell it but if I can then all the better. I'll get pics later tonight. Price is $1k.

I assume it used? Do you know the mileage and is the ex. housing cracked?

Its used. Turbo has about 12k miles on it. Ex. housing doesn't appear to have any cracks. Here are some pics.

1343849434.jpg

1343849436.jpg

1343849438.jpg

No the silver bullet has always been a 66/74/80 the 62 and 64 are just part of the silver series.

Bump.

The turbo is a 66/74/14. Sorry for the confusion, I thought silver bullets only came in the 66 size.

Usually the other ones are call Silver 62, Silver 64. This one is the Silver bullet.

I'm interested in this turbo, let me see if I can round up the money.

Who did you buy if from, and what's the story? miles, age, play, etc.

Industrial lists them all as silver bullet.

Now i believe their website does puts them in one category, but the SILVER BULLET is indeed a 66/74/14.

Thats why ED started the Better Bullet 66/74/12
And HTT started the Golden Nugget

This comment is straight from the Williams family:

There are silver 62 and 64 but the bullet is the big one! 66. Bullet term is for race. Silver term is for signature polish job..

Guy suppossed to buy it back out on me, so its back for sale. I'm still asking for $1k but i'll pick up the shipping. Send me offers guys as I want this thing out of my garage, I'm tired of looking at it.

Back