Silverstar bulbs do they make for 06's

yamaman

I was wanting to throw in a set of silverstar bulbs into my 06 F-350 I was just wandering if they make them for it and if so what the number is for them.

I looked in the little book things and couldn't find anything I figured you guys would no more then it does. Thanks everyone

They really arent that impressive IMO, I wouldnt upgrade unless one was burnt out.

By looking at there web-site ..they do. Here is a complete list of Part Numbers from Silverstar.

Auto Lamp Replacement Guide - Results
Head straight to Amazon.com and purchase the SilverStar or Xenarc products that fit your vehicle. Or print out the list and find them at your nearest retailer.

2006 FORD F250-F550 (With replaceable halogen capsules)

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
H13ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
H13XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter

Parking light
3157NALL
3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Front turn signal
3157NALL
3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Rear turn signal
4157LL

Tail light
4157LL

Stop light
4157LL

High mount stop light

Fog/Driving light
9145ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

License plate

Back up light
3156LL

Front sidemarker
194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Glove box

Dome light

Trunk/Cargo area

thanks for the numbers wipeopen

and timbeaux you don't think they make that much difference? I would of thought they would be much better but that is going on my expereince i had with my f-150

I've had to replace 2 Silverstars in the last week, only lasting about 6 mos on average:bang

IMHO silverstars arent hat great unless your bulbs are old, i like the 'cool blue' they offer a bit more as far as output and looks.

however the silverstar corner bulbs are nice: they look blue when off and are still amber when lit up. I know DC has them on his truck and they look good

Stock
Stock.jpeg

Silverstars in turn signals
Silverstars.jpeg

Alright guys then what headlights do you recommend besides HID cool blues or silvertsars etc.

And what is the number for those turns signals I really like those

CH is correct. I also have silverstar 9005 in my fog lights too. Talk about a big diffrence in lighting. :rockwoot:

Guys. I was under the impression that they had no plans of releasing Silverstars for '05 up.

This is good news. I just want a lil more and a lil whiter light.

Who's a vendor for these on this site?

PTSUPERD said:
Guys. I was under the impression that they had no plans of releasing Silverstars for '05 up.

This is good news. I just want a lil more and a lil whiter light.

Who's a vendor for these on this site?

I tried finding them on there website and no luck. :confused:

Hmmmm.....I'll have to look at the auto parts next time I'm in there. I was unaware they came out with one for the H13 bulb.

I have the 3157s for the turn/parking lamps....very nice....look way better than the amber bulbs, especially with the PIAAs in my bumper :rockwoot:

But according to what Phil got off their website they do?? H13ST

Hmmmm....

wideopen said:
By looking at there web-site ..they do. Here is a complete list of Part Numbers from Silverstar.

Auto Lamp Replacement Guide - Results
Head straight to Amazon.com and purchase the SilverStar or Xenarc products that fit your vehicle. Or print out the list and find them at your nearest retailer.

2006 FORD F250-F550 (With replaceable halogen capsules)

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
H13ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
H13XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter

Back