Sixty foot time.

97singlecab

Who can 60' in the 1.50 area. And do you think that it would be possible with 37in mud tires with 3.55 gears, but only run a low 13 quarter?

good luck I had ran low 1.7s with 37s and have not heard of much better than that

LOL,, yeah, maybe that way,, but no way if everything is right

Here is his slips, trappin 101, 104... doesnt make sense

l_83cfc509586d438395f2a9277f2551c5.jpg

feel free to click on the link and help a brotha out LOL

Im pretty sure he smoke the light, he's got several 1.8x slips, which sounds right...

not sure but the programable tranny is the cats meow and may be the difference...

I didn't really think it was possible. Looks like someone smoked a light or maybe they're smokin somethin else.

I do 1.58 60's with my 05, but that is with a 32inch tire and a whole lot of hp and torque. If he can do that with a 37inch tire, maybe I should switch?!?

Paul

Thanks for posting, that is some funny sh!t LOL

He's been called out on having an actuall sigma pump, and he hasnt been back since, i would think with a sigma pump and twins it should run MUCH better than it does... just sayin

He's been called out on having an actuall sigma pump, and he hasnt been back since, i would think with a sigma pump and twins it should run MUCH better than it does... just sayin

I saw that LOL He also claims he has a 14mm, no a 16mm pump :doh:

60' times

i also run a 1.58 60' but my tire is about 32 or a hair taller not 37" had 35's and 37's but would have to get old slips out n look

on an 11second pass i would find a 1.5 anything to be legit especially on 32s

i smoked the lights once, said i cut a 1.51..... lol. toolbags who just dont knwo any better.

Back