Sixty foot time.

Dockboy

You only run a 12.0? Got smoked by a Dmax eh? I didnt know a full second was about 6 lengths:hehe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8MD0W6AUGk

Actually, I've run as fast as 10.95...how about you?:kick:

I've raced Matt alot. Don't mind getting beat by him at all. Speaking of that. You want to see what a real 1.59 60' slip and pass looks like??:poke:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAmZQxVsMs[/MEDIA]

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11.32slip.jpg
    11.32slip.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 76
10.95? WOW

Im still stuck in the 11s. I need to hit the nitrous, get slicks and get on a good low alt track.

Im just giving you **** for chasing Sean away. Ive seen your truck before and know its a bad a$$ ford.

It is easily explained...........something tripped the 60' beam.......a piece of debris, hot dog wrapper, could have been anything. Show me more than one of his slips with a 1.5 60' and I'll leave him alone. He is the one bragging on it, not me:doh:
I don't have to show you sh$t. You can think what you want.

Oh........and while we are at it, the "40 psi launch" is BS too!!:kick::hehe:
Your a Dumba$$
I actually datalog all of my passes and i can tell you from experience and the data, a 30 psi launch is more than any street truck on street tires can take.:bang

Wow?? Now your saying my boost gauge is wrong too?? Man you just know everything. It's amazing how smart you are and how much drag racing experience you have. I've only been racing for a couple of years. I was just posting what my time slip says. That was the topic of the thread. 60' times!! Never once was I bragging.

It's under my job description!:hehe:[/QUOTE]

Wow?? Now your saying my boost gauge is wrong too?? Man you just know everything. It's amazing how smart you are and how much drag racing experience you have. I've only been racing for a couple of years. I was just posting what my time slip says. That was the topic of the thread. 60' times!! Never once was I bragging.

First, You need to learn how to post quotes:bang

Second, If you are watching the tree, how are you watching your boost gauge also?? Must be those Marty Feldman eyes you have:hehe: I GAURANTEE you are not leaving at 40 psi!

Get your self a datalogger like this and you will be surprized the things you find out ;)
attachment.php

By the way, The green line is Manifold Boost and the blue line is the low pressure boost. That pass had a max of 72 psi and the PSI at the launch was 24. But then again, I was looking at the boost gauge with my left eye and it said 50:hehe:

Attachments

• wastegate.JPG
    wastegate.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Your a D$ck!! Im not sure why you guys just bash people?

Thats all you got buddy. I'm not bashing anyone, this thread was about badassr1's obviously bogus claims. You came on here and made it about yourself and your bogus claims. I agree with dockboy show us more than one slip with a 1.5 60' and we'll leave you alone. You said yourself you've been racing " a few years" surely you have more than one slip from a track don't you?

Thats all you got buddy. I'm not bashing anyone, this thread was about badassr1's obviously bogus claims. You came on here and made it about yourself and your bogus claims. I agree with dockboy show us more than one slip with a 1.5 60' and we'll leave you alone. You said yourself you've been racing " a few years" surely you have more than one slip from a track don't you?

I never made any bogus claims? I just posted my slip. I did not know it was impossible to run a 1.59 60'. You D$CKS are the ones who claim its bogus and not true? Im done wasting my time talking to a bunch of A$$HOLES!!! LOL

even a 1.60 back up slip would be good enough, im pretty sure greg displayed what a 1.5x and a matching 330' looks like

Hey guys,
The closest I could find is a 1.7 60' on a 12.5 run and a 1.8 60' on a 12.3 run!!!!
These 2 runs are using a little nitrous so I only launch at 20 - 25psi of boost.
The impossible 1.59 60' is on fuel only and I launched around 40psi of boost. I look at my boost gauge when I am prestaged and building boost! Whe it gets close to what I want, I stage and keep building!!!
You guys can say what you want and believe what you want thats cool. I just wanted to post some other slips.
Thanks for all the great info!!!!! I will be back to this forum next time I need advice.
Yours Truly
Sean

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 8
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
Back