Sled Pull Salt Lake City 9/19/09

There is an NADM sanctioned pull this Saturday at the Utah State Fair in Salt Lake City. Registration opens early, and closes at 12pm pull starts at 2pm. Don't be late, because they are are very picky about closing registration on time. It should be a good show, hope to see everyone able to make it show up, and make this the best show yet.:rockwoot: For info on the pull go to United Truck and Tractor Pullers
or PM me and I will do the best I can to get you any info needed.

This should be a good event other then I dont think many people know it starts so early this year. See you there

bump to the top so more people can see, I will be pulling 2 trucks there work stock and 2.6,

Any results/vids from this? I was gonna try to make it after I raced but got stuck at the strip...

From the looks of the video's, was this a short loose track with a heavy sled?

BBD

From the looks of the video's, was this a short loose track with a heavy sled?

BBD
it had to be set heavy, or some of the guys would have been trying to take it to the barn...like in years past. It is a very loose track, and always has been. Its a fun event even though it is not a 300ft track. 250 is right about at the gate. Would have been nice to have you out here Scott. How did your pull turn out?

it had to be set heavy, or some of the guys would have been trying to take it to the barn...like in years past. It is a very loose track, and always has been. Its a fun event even though it is not a 300ft track. 250 is right about at the gate. Would have been nice to have you out here Scott. How did your pull turn out?

210 to the first gate. the track sucked.

Thanks for the vids guys and congrats on placing Josh; not bad on a new trans setup

I need to go to a pull and try it out

Cool, maybe next I can get out there :)

My hook at Redding wasn't good, left the hole to low on RPM's thought it would light and it did at approx 280' I should have gotten out of it and re-started, damn operator error :(

BBD

Here is my vid I broke a rear axle shaft, 18-20 sec into the vid you can see it pull me to the right so 3 wheel drive didnt work so well on a loose track with a tight sled, but it was a great turn out with close to 50 diesel trucks hooked YouTube - Matt Moon 09 SLC pull

Back