Sled Puller Dana 60 locker ?

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
I currently have a 35 spline Eaton true trac, but judging by my front right tire it isn't pulling or I have already broken it in a few hooks.

I have 4.88 gears, I was thinking Eaton e-locker, the one that is engaged until powered up, is this what I should be looking at or???

ARB locker? I have a used one with 35 spline side gears in it. I can provide the ring gear spacer to work with the 4.88 gears and a ARB compressor for $750 shipped.

ARB would be my choice. That^^^ is a pretty good deal.

Compressor is around 200, arb is around 950, and probably $40 in shipping.

Last edited:
Dan, I agree with red dodge above, Yukon grizzly locker. No issues with mine. And they have a warranty, if they blow up and cause damage they cover up to 2k in parts.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

I'm going with the grizzly next year in place of my spool and lockout. I haven't broken one yet but I've seen several other lockouts fail so it has me nervous. Plus the getting in and out to lock the hubs is a pain.

I have run a grizzly locker for the past two years. Have had great luck with it for 50+ passes. I know several other people running them also. I wouldn't recommend a spool and lockouts either. I had some fail lockouts and its a pain to lock them in every time.

How well can you guys steer around the pits and whatnot with the Yukon lockers? what about steering on pavement? I am not really lookin to go fully hydraulic steer yet

Mine steers fine with the Yukon Grizzly and stock steering setup. That is with 1300 pounds hanging on the front also.

Back