Sled pulling on Speed TV

Goolsbymd

Its 2WD gassers right now think its in SC, dunno if diesels will shop up but its on Lucas Oil Challenge and ends at 4pm EST

Yea I watched it. Was in NC. And I believe they were all Hemis. If not all, the majority were. I was actually hoping to see some diesels, either pickups or semis, but decided to watch the gassers anyway.

I watched it. I miss seeing them at some of the KTPA sanctioned pulls here in KY and TN. My dad says when he retires he will have one traveling with one of the big organizations. The purple "willy makit" truck is a truck from around here. His wife was my 4th grade elementary teacher :bow: wonder if she is still as hot as she was then, lol.

Were they NTPA I would like to pull our 2wd with them some time if they would let us like the mod Diesels doo.It would be interresting.

Dale

No it was a Lucas Oil PPL event. It was one of Speed Channels "Lucas Oil's, On the Edge" Episodes.

I don't have cable or satlelight so I mis all the good stuff.

Dale

Anyone catch the ATPA i think it was on ESPN 2? Think it was this morning i saw caught the last few minutes of

Back