Sled Pulling Songs

BottleFed

I am going to make a couple of highlight films from last season and one big one for this season once it is over. I have been trying to think of a couple good songs to go along with them. I listen to just about everything so i am open to any suggestions. A few i have been kicking around are
Marilyn Manson "Sweet Dreams"
Skillet "Monster"
Three Days Grace "Riot"
Rob Zombie "Never Gonna Stop"
Papa Roach "Alive N' out of control"
Nickelback "See You at The Show"
Kid Rock "Cocky"
Godsmack "Voodoo"
Creed "My Sacrifice"
Chevelle "The Red"
Birdman "I Run This"

Like i said just a few off the top of my head but let me know if you have any ideaa or what you think about any of these!

Music is cool, but I can play my own in the background if I really want it. I'd rather hear the engines scream.

I like

Dust for Life- Where the Freaks Go

I had it in a vdeo I made last year that my computer ate beforeI could finish it all.

When I make video's I have stopped using any music, I only previously used it for the into anyway. Much better music is the sound of the pull. Just my $0.02

That or the music is "hidden" in the background not taking anything away from the engines. Sometimes its nice to have something to fill in the dead spots, but doesn't overpower the engine noise at all.

I agree 100% about still being able to hear the trucks but like RSieck said its nice to fill in the dead spots. I have made a couple motocross and snowmobile videos with music in the background but i make it get very quite for the parts when you wanna hear the engine. I think music puts a little more energy into a video. Just my .02 i guess. Where freaks go is a good one forgot all about it!

Ladies and Gentleman is a good one! I like AC/DC but its so over used i think i will stay away from them. But a good song none the less. Keep em coming these are good!

We used Jason Aldeans' "She's Country" when I put together a video of all my wifes truck pulling last year.

As with ANY autosport movies.... Ditch the music and let the engines sing!!!! Otherwise i just put it on mute...

The Bodies hit the floor
sanitarium - metallic
click click boom - saliva
coming undone - korn
crying like a b itch - godsmack
whatever that new one is by ozzy

no pulling vid with music is worth watching,it ruins it. and if you mute it its not near the same to watch either.

Yes, the music has got to be quietened down while the trucks are pulling or else it's overpowering.

Post a sample of what you've done before and these dudes will certainly let you know how you've done. ;)

Hatebreed- i will be heard
Pantera- Mouth For War
Down- Lifer

just a few i thought up while sitting here...

Back